Saturday, March 31, 2012

"AMAZING" LECTURER


Anonymous said...
Thank you so much Mr. Marcus for giving such useful tips. My lousy lecturer Kiran didn't even specify it as clear as you. She is always wanting to cover her ass in the class. Her classes was soooo boring and she kept bragging about her success bla bla bla and all she know is to read straight from the text book or notes. By little brother also know la dey... Mr. Marcus I heard a lot about your teaching on F8 and last time Mr.Teo even let you teach because the entire F8 class of Kiran boycott her... She's still here in SunwayTes... Mr.Teo realli no eyes one...


Anonymous said...
To Anonymous who commented 3 Dec, you simply lack ethics, you learnt from ms kiran and then you complain!

bdw, we are all humans and hv diff preferences, so no lect suits everyone. that's part of life. but just for your info, ms kiran had 2 classes that sem when mr marcus was teaching, whereas he only had 1 class!

with regard to this sem, my friends told me that she had 3 full time classes!

your aim to study and pass acca, then stay focused!

regards
Anonymous said...
LoL Ms. Kiran if you are bad just admit it la. Look at the way you reply everyone will know is you la Kiran. The whole SunTes students is talking about you now and some say Mr. Teo is in the process of firing you Ms Kiran. You will never be better then Mr Marcus :P I am the student you chase me out of class... you embarrass me and I will do all I can to bring you down. Dun forget I am a expert blogger.
Anonymous said...
Oh by the way Ms Kiran, I will feature you in all the forums in Malaysia and expose your evilness and lousiness.
Anonymous said...
Wow! what an amazing chat here. Yes I do heard a lot about the improper teaching style, un ethical attitude of Kiran. My brother want to go Sunway next sitting, maybe I will ask him to think twice. Thanks for pointing a link to this blog from the forum. It's a very useful blog. Will inform all my friends that is planning to take F8 in Sunway to be aware of Kiran.

^-^
Anonymous said...
Ohhh... who is this Kiran. Can someone put her picture in the forum? Cheeroz!!



Read this guys... 
See what I've got when browsing through lecturers teaching ACCA P1 subject. 
原来 I'm never alone ^^, there're others who commenting about her too. HAHAHA
Anyway, Ms. Kiran, "bravo". 

No comments:

Post a Comment