Friday, March 2, 2012

Watsons Membership Card

Who doesn't know Watsons? Slam your face into the door Now ;p just kidding

Watsons 屈臣氏 (your personal store)is part of the Health and Beauty retail and consumer division of the Hong Kong-based A.S. Watson Group, which in turn is part of the world wide conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. (Wikipedia, 2012) I'm a Wikipedia fans. YAHOO... Since I've graduated from the stupid degree programme thus I'm free from the plagiarism kind of thingy.
FYI, Hutchison Whampoa Limited is belonged to Mr Li Ka-shing, the Hong Kong tycoon.  

My house have signed-up for the Watsons Membership Card with RM 12. 
Just so you know, I'm also a big fans of Watsons; I can spend hours shopping in the tiny store for Beauty and Health products. One of my favourite pastime. 
 #1 Watsons Passport which consists of (i) Membership Card; and

#2 (ii) Gift Vouchers Although they are all unattractive deal :-(

P.S. I Love You 

No comments:

Post a Comment