Friday, March 23, 2012

BABY 4S

Boyf bought me iPhone 4S from Melbourne. He couriers all the way here. 
So sweet of him...

Finally... I got Baby 4S new apparel.
  • Diamond front screen protector - RM 15
  • Matt back screen protector - Free
  • Light pink casing which provides "full" protection as compared to others like bumper iPhone case. This is according to the "pasar malam" stall seller - RM 30
Paid RM 38 after my un-really-successful bargain :( 
I shouldn't be asking for RM38 at first, I should've ask him how much the cheapest he can offer me :-( 
My bad


Can anyone tell me, am I over-paid?
 #1 Interior

#2 Exterior

Dear Baby 4S,

Mommy is officially broke. Money gone just like water flow recently; I don't even know where I've spent them. 
Hopefully, your apparel not wear out so soon. Mommy can't afford in getting you any new apparel in near soon, please be tolerance 

Like Baby 4S apparel, hubby boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment