Sunday, March 1, 2009

SaturDAY life @.@

Is saturday again... as usual lo a good day for sleeping. I thought I wanna wake up naturally and study de but when I open my eyes, I tend to close it back again...
Few times...I end up waked at 12 noon!
What a terrible girl... Me, myself also feel so
LAZY kill!!!
I am actually not in good mood...I was argueing with 'someone'
I was seriously annoyed with what he had done...
After all...normal la, bath>lunch>read>surf internet>nap>bath>dinner>shopping>suft again>read>sleep
Boring right? My life...
Aiks...my wound still not recover yet! I am quite worry about it-->
It looks horrible, is quite deep inside, SEE @.@
Its been a while I injured, I think is about 1 week le...Still look really bad, really scare there will be a scar there...
Haiz...but there is one thing funny.
When I went for grocery shopping today, I bought a Wall's Mini Conetto which is a small ice-cream and I supposed to get a free container for each purchase. Its a GWP .
After paid for it, I went to the Gift Redemption Counter and enquiry for that.
This our conversation between me and the worker there.
He looked at my receipt and asked: Is it Walls?
I said: Yes.
He asked: Is it 2?
I just nodded without knowing what he said. Then he go and take two container for me. One is pink and one is blue. Later on I asked: Is there any free gift for Nestle drinks?
Basically I don't know about it and I just simply ask and wish for he will give somemore free drinks...haha GREEDY one
He said: Can I give you container instead of other?
I said: Ok, I want the orange one.
He go and take one pink container and one orange for me without checking properly.
What are cute one I meet! I don't know whether should I say him dumb or innocent...hahaHa
I end out getting THIS...
ORANGE

PINK x 2

BLUE

Together we have 4...


No comments:

Post a Comment