Friday, May 1, 2009

Check SEE i m this or not?!

Just finish checking E-mail and see this...
Quite interesting one...
Haha
My birthday is 2nd of July so is Apple Tree...
Description is...
Quiet and shy at times, lots of charm, appeal,
and attraction, pleasant attitude, flirtatious smile,
adventurous, sensitive, loyal in love, wants to
love and be loved, faithful and tender partner,
very generous, many talents, loves children,
need affectionate partner.
Hmmm...somehow i feel quite accurate lo.
But Very Generous? My friends mostly say I 'kiam ku' de wo...haha
Many Talents? I feel I have no talent at all...
Haha...
My sister, second sis is really good in essay writing...
Today, when we are on our way back from breakfast from World Dim Sum.
She proposed a topic in her essay...
Company would not Hire LONG HAIR Ladies
Her points is: Long hair girls
~ Look untidy
~ Dirty, lots of hair fall
~ Too fashionable, no time for work
~ Give people impression that they are lazy
Wow...for me, she is stereotyping lol!
Since I have long hair now, I post an argument here...
Wanna get feedback from you guys...
Hey, leave me some comments k?

No comments:

Post a Comment