Monday, May 11, 2009

Blood Donation Campaign

Finally!!! Finish my MGW 1010 Executive Summary le...
Moving towards AFW 1000 Assignment 2-->
Go GO Go@.@
Yeap... Today, there is a blood donation campaign in Monash University.
Haha...
This is my first time ever to see how blood donation process look like...
Somehow look quite scary also lo...
You saw they take out at least 450ml of blood from you o-->
-.- Thats alot, almost a normal size of mineral water bottle le.
I am kind of brave one lol...
I decided wanna donate mine blood also.
I wanna experience xia hows the feeling of donate blood, somemore is for charity de...
HELP people ma ^.^
I go and fill in forms...
When it was my turn of checking =.=
First, the officer ask me to weight myself...
BUT
It comes out to be 42KG, normal weight la.
He says: "Tak cukup berat la... Mesti 45KG ke atas. Tak apa la, datang lain kali."
-.-
Very embarassing lo...
Since I so brave wanna contribute abit also cannot ?!
HaHa
I must eat more abit le...
SO AS next time go also will not be rejected anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment