Sunday, May 31, 2009

100'C Restaurant (Steamboat, BBQ ...)

Saturday (Family Day) night sure go out dinner with family one...
I proposed that we go Niu Ze Xui-Ara Damansara since we never been there before.
Haha...
I am the one leading the way but actually I am not really sure where is it?!
EVENTUALLY =.=
I bring everyone into a dead corner!
My mum keep blaming me for wasting the time because everyone is starving le...
I still left right left right...Hahaha
Haiz...
In the end, have to call my uncle and ask for the location because he stays around PJ area.
Obviously, he knows more than me! @.@
Haha
The way to Niu Ze Xui is damn complicated de...
Is like have to go up and down the tunnel, pass by the residence area, left and right few times only reach de.
Bad entrance!
Not much people there...
My dad say: "This is a bad concept, shouldn't built in a residence area. Who will come o? No catchment area also? Sure 'lam' de... See, all going to 'zap lap' le..."
While walking , we quickly find something to eat...
Nothing much there...
1st Station, Big Apple, Fullhouse bla bla bla...
Daddy say: "All are those 'guai kap em bao geh yeh lei geh'."
Finally, we found a restaurant.
100'C Reataurant
Steamboat , BBQ...

My Tom Yam 'tong dai' very 'jeng'.

Sister's 'Qing Tong'

Mummy's 'Zuk Dai'


Everyone have our own soup...
There is 11 choices for us.
We eat until damn full lol...
So nice @.@
So satisfying...
RM 87.90 not expensive at all for 5 people.
We get a mambership card free of charge (FOC) also wo...
30% discount for my birthday, 10% discount everytime, and few discount vouchers...
After dinner, sure is shopping time lo...
But we bought nothing cause not much shop there...

Fullhouse
My sis says that the magazine introduce this restaurant before...
Very special one...
The design and arrangement of funiture in the cafe.


Haha
I took a picture of 'fei mui zai' my little sis with Donald Duck...

Since we come to PJ le, just go my aunty house to pay a visit...
Buy Big Apple Donuts as gift.
My grandma like me...love DONUTS.
Haha back home at 12 plus and
BLOG!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment