Sunday, May 3, 2009

MUSIC-MAN Lee Hom Live in Malaysia 2009

Friday, 1/5/09
LABOUR Day
Hmmm...
What to do leh...
'Ben lai' my mum plan to go Bukit Tinggi de but me and my second sis strongly disagree because we rather stay at home study than going out to somewhere which we are not interested in.
Then, I stay at home study lo...
When I get bored jiu will online de and saw Alan online.
Since we have years didn't met each other, always say wanna 'yam cha' also didn't 'yam' dao.
We plan to go Sg. Long Club House for a pool.
Haiz...
Say until here jiu very angry le...going to burst le!
This day is my unlucky day lol...
Let 3 people scold at the same day =.=
1. Stupid Indian woman - idiot
2. Y......
3. B....
Since 2 and 3 are my friends, I am not going to talk about it anymore le...
I will forget it very fast de...
However, in this three incident... I am 'wu gu' de, I didn't do anything wrong seriously!
I really feel like wanna tell the whole story of the idiot one but if I start writing I will get mad again, so I better cut it short!
In short, this stupid IDIOT Indian woman is the receptionist in the club house.
She talk damn rudely to me and my friends...
If you guys are me, you maybe punching her on the spot le when she talk to you by ignoring she is a pregnant woman!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So angry a!
Don't talk le... We ended up didn't play but go home.
Luckily at night, something make me happy...
That is I bought a dress when shopping in The Mines with my family.
Is quite a formal looking dress bought from the new shop after The MInes have been renovated--> Kitschen
The dress cost me about-->
But using credit card means my mum is paying for me lo...
Thank you MUMMY


Since I wanna wear it for long time to come...
I am not gonna post the photo of cam-whoring... even I have it!
Haha

Saturday, 2/5/09
This is a normal day.
But I get back to the normal plan which have been canceled last night de-->
Lee Hom Concert
Me and my best friend, Shan are going to work at Lee Hom Concert...
Our job is to giving out HANDs
Before going out...
Act
Naughty
Face
^.^

Em... Honestly speaking, I didn't regreted going that day.
Although the day before get scolded because of this event...
We worked under Sony Erricson...
Something like show girls la...
The pay is low, only RM 50 nia...
The uniform is ugly... Somemore I get M size, I supposed to get XS right?
The people there are like kind of weird one...
COMBINATION of many personality, don't know how to say...
However, I get to know few new friends also la...
For example, Nicole and Azizi.
Me and Shan were like kind of unsatisfied at the beginning but end up very happy le.
Our assignment is to give out 3000 HANDs to the audiences.
At first, we feel like really impossible one...
However, we managed to do that in about 2 hours time.
Shan was at Loading Entrance A and I am at Loading Entrance B.
Both are VVIP entrances, the difference is RM 318 and RM 398 only.
To make our work go faster, we were like giving out alot-->3 to 4 per person.
Haha...lazy ONE
After finishing job, go back to Sony Erricson booth.
While going to ladies with Nicole, we saw free sponsored food-->Sandwiches and chips.
We just take and eat lo since no dinner is provided.
So cham...
After finishing dinner, me and 3 of my fren met a kind uncle, who give us 4 compliment tickets to go into the concert...
HAhaHA
I think he saw us so eagerly wish to go it maybe.
Thank you, UNCLE...
The ticket worth RM 318 neh...
At 9.15 p.m., we go in and watch until finish...
Lee Hom's sing really well, especially slow tempo de songs...
The last song he sang was "Kiss Goodbye", even make me cry lol...
Feel really 'gan chu' o...
All I can say is I start to love Lee Hom le...
He is so handsome, cool, talented also...
He can play piano, drum, violin and guitar...
So So So irresistable... haha
My friend say can see saliva coming out from my mouth le...
Actually not la, just start to like him because he is like too
Now only I understand why my friend, Sook Foon likes Lee Hom so much.
I used to saw her bought Lee Hom original CD,VCD,DVD, everythings de...
Hahaha ^.^

Crowd when going back
We jam inside the car park for 30 minutes o...

Uncle gives us de compliment ticket.
NOT FOR SALES but worth RM 318.

Azizi give me de tag...

I get free posters from the uncle next to my booth.
One for me and keep one for Shan...

No comments:

Post a Comment