Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy DAYS...

Uni life really tough lol... SERIOUSLY
Everyday seems like very busy, 24 7 is reriously not enough for me...
There is only one month left to my final exam for 1st year 1st semester.
BUT I still have 3 more assignment to complete wo???
I have enough time to study or not leh?!
Really feel stress up le!!!
HAIZ... don't know how is my future look like leh?
Good or bad? No one knows....
My life seems very BLURR...
Don't know what is gonna happen next, really don't know@.@
Haiz....
I think I can de?...Gua
Haha...
I really need to praise my mum 'yi xia' lol...
She is quite a modern woman, bad in cooking...
However, she come out with something unexpected last saturday.
That is 'luk mei tong'.
'Luk mei tong' is a kind of 'tong sui' ba...
I don't know o...cause it taste sweet, so I assume it as a 'tong sui' lo.
Maybe is a soup...@.@
I have no idea...
It tastes good la although abit herba de taste'wei dao'.
Haha...
Note: All the herba is in packet de. Convenient packet ...@.@
HahaHa
"Luk Mei Tong'

No comments:

Post a Comment