Saturday, July 25, 2009

AIKS@.@ My life

The 2 person that CHEER me up
Chia Lynn
->
Best friend ever


Her brother--> Kar Hee

I am actually working on my MKW 1120 (Marketing Theory and Practice) weekly assignment...


Hhaaarrrr?


You guys sure feel shock right???


First week of schooling already have assignment?


YA


No joking...


Every week have to summit an assignment of MKW 1120!!!


Haizzz...


Nevermind la, JIA YOU!


I feel like blogging lol, miss my blog alot since I feel I have abandon it for quite a long time.




Don't know why...


I feel this year memang my UNLUCKY year.


Every year de Chinese New Year, when I go back to my hometown--> Malacca


We will surely go pray at the oldest temple "Qing Yun Ting".


My every year de wish also the same de...


Never change before-->


1. Whole family can 'ping ping an an' and 'jian jian kang kang'


2. Wish that me and my sisters can get good results in studies {Distinction best lo, but at least credit lo}


3. Hope daddy mummy can earn dao money lo


4. Whole family can 'kai kai xing xing'


5. Me and my bf can 'chang chang jiu jiu'


I think mainly this five only lo...




But then...


Is like all also cannot achieve this year de?!


First...break up this year!


Second...fail one subject and two subjects for pass only!


Third...Yesterday almost die of car ACCIDENT lo! {no 'ping ping an an' de}




Haiz...


Life?!


Yesterday, when me and my friends {Jonathan and Wick Kee} are on the way out for lunch....


I am the driver.


Sunway Piramid--> Mcdonald


We almost met an accident lol!


Luckily, I didn't die and still manage to blog here.


Haha


AND


Luckily, my friends nothing lo, if not, I will feel regret for the rest of my life lol...




The incident is like this...


I was busy talking with Jonathan and take a road which I seldom use.


I totally forgotten that there is a traffic light in front of me...


I ran over the red light!!!


A Toyota Vios on our opposite side is going to knock on us leh...


Walao!!!


So terrifying eh...


If he didn't brake in time...


If I didn't turn my stering in time...


We maybe dead le.




Although...accident didn't happened.


We didn't knock on each other...


But the stupid uncle with yellow shade was really angry with me lo...


He somemore chase after our car-->


Order us to stop in the middle of the road and scold-->


"What a FUCKING youngster, if you wanna die go other where else la"


Walao eh...


I feel damn BAD lo!!!


I never let people scold FUCKING before de leh!


I didn't meant to do that de!


I still have many things to do de leh...


I am still young, I also don't wanna die that early...


I have already appologize...but he is still very angry.


Perhaps he is those hot temper ONE @.@




Haiz...


My friends still wanna tease me by repeating what the 'xiong xiong' de uncle say...


Feel very bad yesterday-->




Luckily, Chia Lynn and Kar Hee come and cheer me up lo!


Hehe


Really glad to have them with me ^.^




Aiks...this girl really make me headache lol!


Too rich...


Don't know what birthday present to buy for her...


HEADACHE


Too expensive I cannot afford @.@


Too cheap not 'ngam' her ...


How???


Buy le..scare she don't wanna use!


Chia Lynn, Chia Lynn....




No comments:

Post a Comment