Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stay Tune...

Well...
Since I am so so sleepy and no mood to blog now, I just post some photos and you guys do the thinking first...
Deal?~
Alot of people saw my display picture in msn also feel that me and Shan were going clubbing
...but
we aren't!
Stay tune!!!
YAYA
I am here, finally wanna update this post le ^.^
Feel uneasy for so long, abandon it!
Hmmm....
Yup "."
This is a birthday celebration for me...at KL tower
Thanks alot to Wei Long.
Hehe...
He is a very very nice guy to me-->
Hope he will find a girl that suits him well very soon--> BEST WISHES OF ALL

Me and my best friend, Shan

My first dishes of buffet ^6^

M3

Shan

We love taking picture together...

The two new best friends
Eyu and My cousin, Kelvin

KL view from KL tower

The decoration of foods look nice but taste normal oni.
hehe


Weird right?
High class though with Nestle ice cream?
Should have Häagen-Dazs ba?
haha
See the wine price-->
We drink water nia.

KLCC view


POSER


Three guys

A newly couple?

Sweet ^^

The only group photo took by the waiter.


M3 in the LADIES


Ji Mui

The dinner was damn expensive!!!@.@
See-->
RM 135.00++ for adult
Five of us is about 700.00 plusplus...
Wei Long treat all of us @.@
Really thanks him alot.
KL tower view from the ground

After the dinner, we went bintang walk for a drink.
CLIQUE
The crowd
Most of them are foreigners.


We ordered beer tower.
GIFT of the day
Wei Long give me a rose, a dress and a card.
Thanks again...

Earring from my best friend, Shan.

TIPSY
Got red after drinking 5 big sip of Carlsberg beer.
So CHA ^.^
Now more geng le "." that time first time ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment