Thursday, July 16, 2009

I FAILed

I failed one of my subjects!
In FIRST semester in degree...
FIRST semester you know?!
Haiz..
Somemore the subject is Introduction to Microeconomics (ECW 1101).
Introduction?
Microeconomics?
Sounds very stupid? Is an introduction and microeconomics which I have the basic le!
Actually, is expected already de...
But still couldn't really face it. :(
Since young...
Kindergarden, Primary School, Secondary School, College
I never failed even one subject before!
Even my worst subject ever, Add Math!
I hate myself!
I have the basic!
Why can't I pass?
I am in Monash University... not a normal U!
Retake a subject need RM 3,000 plus...
I really feel sorry to my parents :(
I am sorry....
I am sorry that I didn't try out my best...
I knew it!!!
I didn't try my best...
'That' incident happens...
It grabs my heart n my concentration!
I knew it!!!
I didn't really study hard for exam...
I can't focus...
I can't sit still and study...
I am SORRY.
I don't mind to study a same subject repeated and repeated again...
Just that I feel really guity that my parents have to pump out RM 3,000 plus again for me to retake the subject!!!
I really hate myself lo...
I should have done better de!
I should have concentrate and study de...
I should de...
I feel really tired of my life le...
Sometimes, really think of wanna quit my tertiary studies!
But then, what else can I do if I didn't study???
Its very tiring...
After crying, my neck really pain le...
I am really tired le.
I feel sleepy.
I need rest.
-->Brian
Need not keep my knife...
I know I am stupid, dumb!
But I won't kill myself de la...
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment