Thursday, July 16, 2009

BLOG at lunch time...

Since I am having my lunch in office, damn boring then I blog la...
What to say leh?!
Em...
Em...
Em.......
Nothing much to say... Nevermind la, then I bullshiting la.
Ops... Shitting?
I am eating neh--> Nevermind la, I don't mind de...since I say it out myself.
Haha
Hm..mm
What I eat for lunch leh?
This week de lunch also have to eat alone o...
Office de sister on leave le...
No one bring me for nice nice food outside. SOB SOB =.=
Daddy?
Normally...
He is busy, especially lunch time.
Need to eat lunch with friends and clients--> This is call 'ying cou' -entertain.
My cousin brother doing sales outside, only will be back in the evening.
Left a kakak with me, Editor, Kak Wan.
I don't want to eat Malay food everyday lol.
So, luckily my dad understand me...
Bought me lunch everyday before he go out.
Although is 'fan hap' la, but sure got something else de...
Haha...
Like fruits a, tarts a, cakes a...
He really 'xi xin', always scare I not enough full...
A very very good DADDY ever!
That why...he is my idol!
I love HIM-->
BUT
I never say it out.
I am not a manja daughter... I don't actually act manja infront of him.
But somehow, I really wish I am because I like to see girls who can hold their daddy's hand and shopping...
As if couple...hehe
However, I never did that before...
Perhaps I am not that girly type ba...
Pity my dad, don't have a son...
I really wish that I have a brother--> to accompany him.
SO that...he won't feel neglected or bored as we grown up.
But, sounds impossible :(
All I wanna say is that:
Dad, although I am not the manja type, I didn't say I LOVE U in front of you.
It doesn't mean that I don't...
I love you, daddy.
One more thing, today's fruit is PINEAPPLE.
haha
Just log in Facebook and saw four friend requests...
Out of four, three name Jason???
Another one there...in my blog's chit chat corner-->
Jason again?
Chinese says very 'chehh'
Why Jason?
Why so many of them of same name but different person?
Why appear at the same time?
Aikss...
Wanna make me emo again???
Haiz...
Nothing la-->
Perhaps Jason is a too too too common de name lol
There are hundreds, thousands, millions, billions of people named Jason-->
should be nothing de...
Don't think of it too much...
Control... control...control your feeling!
Cannot emo so easily k???
Jia You o!!!
And don't make my freinds worry bout me...
Especially Chia Lynn, a nice girl who very very understand me...
She can know me emoing straight away...
Thats why la...she so fast can upgrade to be my best friend already!
Haha
+0, don't worry... I nothing
Let me settle my things myself this time...
I will be alright, just like what I told you wake up tomorrow will be nothing le.
Impossible to borrow ur arm plus shoulder and let me cry everytime de ma...
I grown up le, 19 le.

No comments:

Post a Comment