Thursday, January 7, 2010

25th of December

Get this necklace from Wick Kee...
A souvenier from Hong Kong Disneyland!

So nice...
A heart & Mickey, my love...

Went to Florence's church, Harvest Generation that day...
We got invited to watch a drama name Dead Man Walking.
All I can say is that...
All the actors have done a good job!
Honestly, I have never seen such a well prepared drama before...
It really did impressed me!!!
I am concentrating so so much when watching it although the person infront are so much taller than me.
Thumb UP!!!

No flashing camera, please...
BUT
how about no flash camera phone?
I did obey... so you know, no photos:(

Later on...went Piramid with Dear for lunch.
Sushi King
He joined as member...
Yeah!!! Next time can eat Sushi King more frequently le...

With compliment, Sushi King

No comments:

Post a Comment