Saturday, January 16, 2010

*Our Cake* ~ *aNGeLiNe & JoeY*

Its Saturday~

Isshh...
P/s: Update...update, I am very lazy bout it!!!
Since I saw everyone are so hardworking, don't wanna let people who read this down
6.6


Cake Baking->Strawberry cake

I went Joey's house on Saturday for cake baking session.
She is my Sifu ^^
She is very good in cooking & baking...
P/s: Come...come...teach me pls =(

I have been nagging and begging long time till she decided to teach me!
P/s: I wanna learn baking... maybe I can use this baking skill in future, right?

Come...people, lets learn together!

>Lets get prepared<
Ingredients: Eggs, butter, vanilla sponge cake mix, custard sugar, whipped cream, milk and more...
Materials: Scale, measuring cups, scissor, bowls, knives, oven and more...

Your can get all this in Bake's Idea->the baker's ideal shop in Taman Len Sen

Here we go...
Blend the vanilla sponge cake mix with all the ingredients stated on the mix packaging...
P/s: Lazy to state them all =(

Put the blended mixture into oven.
P/s: Went Joey's house because my house don't have an oven.

Joey and her younger brother cut the strawberries with knife.
P/s: Of course la with knife, if not? ^^

Joey's younger brother done a good job...
He decorated the plate with strawberries for picture taking ...
Nice?
P/s: Her brother getting more and more handsome le o ^.^
He knows how to do household course somemore...
I think he will be a good man.
Thanks him for helping also.


My fingers...

Joey marinates the strawberries with sugar and ...
P/s: I forgotten the name le =( but it is yummy after mixing it.


Gravy? It tastes marvelous...

Cake OUT le.

Cut...cut...cut
Cut the cake into half...

Doing the cutting job *.*
After put on the blended and cooled whipped cream...
!Marinated strawberries put on!

See@.@
Yummy...yummmy..yummmmy
Then, stack the other layer of cake and do the same thing.
Use strawberries as theme and decoration.

Joey's part

My part

Tell me...
Isit mouth watering?

My take home Strawberry Cake...

My sisters praise me...
LOL
Finally, I come out with something 'xiang yang' and can be eaten things.

P/s: Hope Joey can come back more often, so that we can play masak masak again.


No comments:

Post a Comment