Sunday, January 10, 2010

FaiLuRe =(

Months ago, mum started with a new dishes...
Roasted/Grilled Chicken with microwave

She doesn't cooked it well indeed...but at least better than me
P/s: You will know ???why??? later...
HmMm...
We did comment a lot on her Roasted/Grilled Chicken.
aND
I told her: "Let me show you how I cook it la."

I went barbeque quite a lot of time with my college friends.
I remember the recipe once Chia Lynn used for the marination of chicken -> Serendah trip's Barbeque.
Recipe = Garlic + Ketumbar
Butter + Honey
I knew it because I did helped her in the marination too...
She told me that this recipe is what her maid taught her >kampung style<
It really taste good...
I can say even better than Kenny Rodger, this is what I told her...^^

I thought I can use this recipe to impress my mum...
Proving to her that I can do even better than her!
Who knows?!?

Ya...
Finally, today my mum bought back chicken wings and stuff...
She ask me to do what I have promised to do.

Straight away after my breakfast, I start with the marination.

Exactly like what Chia Lynn did...
1. Rip the skin of garlic
2. Wash the meat
3. Blend the garlic and ketumbar
4. Massage the chicken
5. Mix the meat with the blend
6. Wrap them in a plastic beg
7. Put it in a bowl and refrigerator

Later on...
I went for a nap.

Normally, I will never wake up from nap until my mum call me to...
BuT
Today, I just wake up automatically to grill the meat.

Maybe I am too eager to prove my capability...
???WHY???
I think I am always a super duper normal child for my parents...
Never ever a superior one...
~ I never get straight As in any of my examinations -> Studies
~ I don't even have any special -> Talent
x teakwando
x piano
>not talented, no determination to complete even one of them<
!!!Never make them proud of me!!!
Really a very very very normal girl...
P/s: Maybe the only time they will feel proud is that I got 1st in class for twice...
Only in the class...
Not the whole form!


Again...
!!!Failure!!!
During the process of grilling it, my mum commented loads...
Not like this!
Not like that!
Must put this!
Must put that!
However, I insisted my way... My way of doing it since I am the one who do the cooking!!!
She just ignore me because she knows I am going to get mad if she continues nagging...

My Roasted/Grilled Chicken with microwave are worst...
It fail badly...

Believe me...
You can never put into your mouth!
You will vomit it out straight!
It is tasteless!

Thus...
Time for her to critic!!!
She non-stop judging...discussing the fault the whole dinner time.
Her words were so harsh...
Where got people cook like this?
I have never seen someone cook without adding salt!
How to eat o?
Bla...Bla...Bla
I really cannot take it...
Luckily, my dad and sis did helped with good words and ate it although it is unconsumeable...
Tears nearly dropped while dining but I control it so hard!
Not to cry while eating...
I took 3 pieces although it tastes horrible because I know no one will finish it if I don't...
I didn't finish my meal...
I just took part of it and went up stair.

I cried straight after I went into my room and heard my dad scolding her saying that she is too sarcastic...and so on.
I don't really remember when is the last time I cried but I think it must be quite a long time ago.
^^

Nothing le...
After shower, I am fine^.^
Take her words as sound advice ba...
BuT
>I think I not gonna cook for a long long time to come<
CHeeRS


No comments:

Post a Comment