Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 NeW YeaR CouNTDoWN

YeaH...
I am going to tell grandmother story again...->past event ma^^
2010 NeW YeaR CouNTDoWN celebration

Before that...
I would like to show U the Jogoya bill!!!
RM202.40
My Dear spent this much for bringing a stupid girl, don't know much about good food for dinner.

We-> Wick Kee & I went to fetch Joey at her house.
I bath there by using a 'sha sha' de reason...my house don't have a good hair dryer ^.^
We, girls make the boy down there waited us for few hours...
l
\/
~
shower
~hair drying
~make up
Dolled up take loads of time...
P/s: Thx HuBBY for waiting...

There...HE is ^.^
The most patience man in the world -->for me.
Photo taken in Shan's house while waiting for others to come and gather.

We went Kaki Corner, the cheapest & nicest Western Food in town I have ever seen for dinner...

Camwhore in Kaki Corner's toilet...

After that, bunch of us went to the city...
Take an alternative road and park cars at Time Square due to the road closing.
Went Pavilion and meet another bunch of friends, Chun Leong and gang.

Is 31th of December...
Remember? The promotion of Baskin Robbin ice cream...31% discount!
ATE it!!!!!
At there... I found my dream ice cream ever...called something like this World Royal Chocolate~
P/s: Too long le the name...I forgotten:(
How I wish I can eat it again...
Baskin Robbin is too expensive le...


AGAIN...
Picha...pichA time
Let me introduce...
The new LoVeBiRD
Shan & Eyu

Shan & Mei Zhen
P/s: Mei Zhen...Mei Zhen, my cousin bro says you are pretty good and sexy when you dance... I wish I could see it again lol

She likes to take picture...

Wiuwit...pretty girls@.@

We @ Pavilion

>Besties<

Joey & aNGie


Smile;)

Last picture before we went clubbing @ Aloha...

Planned for Poppy but underage girls alot, we...plus guys with shortpant are not allow.
So, Aloha welcome us although it is 21^^
Why?
They have no clients ma...^^
P/s: Suddenly feel like I grown up le o...can go in those club.
Hohohoho....
No photos in club? Ya... totally forget about taking photos, too enjoy dy!
1st time go club with bf...


Let us see his progress...
Smile properly please?

1...
Ok wo...not bad

2...
What are you doing, dear?
Ish...

3...
Normal back dy
hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment