Sunday, January 17, 2010

OuTiNGs...

Wanna know more???
Stay Tunes...

I am back
;)

Just remember I have an overdue post...
Now only I update...lazy =(

Again, its about Joey homecoming...
We will have outings whenever she come back.
Now, she is coming back to KL for her tertiary study...
Nottingham -> Semenyih
This means we can have more outings lo!!!
Just if I didn't go overseas =(

She introduces us a facial center which do w.....
W..... is the thing we have been planned ages.
NOW
FINALLY
^.^

In the facial center...

Poh Yee
;) cute right?
She is the princess of this facial center -> daughter of the tauke niu

She posts immediately after I say wanna give her a photo shooting.

After the facial service, my besties accompanied me to Perodua for my car maintainence appointment.

Thanks load for their accompany...

Time flies easily as we chit chat and gossip...
haha
You know? GiRLS...
but
we don't hurt people intentionally merely giving out facts ;)

M3
Kinda blur picture

Joey & I

Shan & I
@
Perodua washroom / Ladies & Gents
Don't say toilet -> sounds and smells awful

Camwhore at the Customer Waiting Space...
She looks so chubby...
cute

MaRVeLouS
muacks


No comments:

Post a Comment