Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Get myself some REWARDS ^^

AFW 2020 Cost Information for Decision Making Quiz, bye bye.
Done with it although don't really know how to do...
I think I have tried my best =.=

Gonna get myself some REWARDS after the hard work last night, ^^ I actually STUDY.

I hurt myself :(
The wound

I got it when I lift my hand up from the table at Monash's study space on Building 9 Level 3.
There is a hidden steel which is torn below the table and I accidentally scratch my finger at it.
WT..., we paid so much but they put such a table there~
*speechless


Here is the REWARDS...

As 'U' know, I went to PM just now with sister and her friends.
The most important thing is Igot myself these :)
Mostly hair accessories, all together RM 12.
cheap?
So obsessed with PINK nowadays ya...

Oh ya...show 'U' my lunch.
I have invented new dishes for lunch.
Cintan Maggi Goreng
I find that Maggi Goreng actually need to be GORENG only nice one...
So, I GORENG the mee after it cooked with egg plus the seasoning oil and powder provided.
~YuMMY~
*thumbs up

Show 'U' one of my latest heel as well...
Hmmm...
how is it?
I know it looks a bit old school but it is damn cheap, RM 21 with brand, Mod.
!!!SUPER DEAL!!!

It has the antique feel, don't 'U' think so?
Plus I don't have this type of heels before, so worth trying right?

Hada Labo Moisturizing Lotion sample FINALLY finished! ^^
It doesn't apply well on me, it causes acne.
I won't continue using =( so BYE BYE.

With Love,
Angeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment