Sunday, August 15, 2010

new CRAVING line

Guess 'U' haven't back from dinner ^^
Dinner = Steamboat with a LOVABLE gang
nvm, i wil wait for 'U'

I feel wanna blog out of sudden because I am really sick studying :(
So tired mentally not physically...
i took 3 hours nap again after lunch, terriblenya
GUITY =.='

Company Reporting is a very tough subject but I want to conquer it!
i can
Support me!

FYI, I have new craving line already...
That is Diamond EARRING.
real, authentic, genuine one ^^
They can get wet, can wear to shower and sleep too.
my likey

Do 'U' like it?
Will I look good with it?
Will you feel I too 'ai mei' and a big spender?

I have lots of big big earrings but none of them is real one.
They get yellowish, brownish and even rust after long time.
I don't mind because they only costs me about RM 2.50 each ^^
As you know, I only will buy them at Pasar Malam with 4 for RM 10 label.
*winks

Picture of Diamond Earring I like




No comments:

Post a Comment