Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I HANDED IN my FIRST ASSIGNMENT of THIS SEM

Baby, I have finished and handed in my first assignment for AFW 2491 Company Reporting.
HooRaY...
dono how much I can score out of 10marks?
I have already put in my best...
I didn't simply do but read through all properly ^^
However, I only achieved 920 plus words.
very few
I feel so stressful the night before, thats way I wanted to go for a chilling session with friends.
u noe who they r, don u?

I want to eat nice food...
I didn't taste any nice shopping mall can find restaurant since your leaving.
I wanna eat them once again.
Since, they wanna safe money, we go for the Jusco Medan.
All said, it is still better than Uni's cafeteria right?
i reli cannot stand the smell after i went in n came out fr there
*yucky*

We have our lunch at 3 p.m. because assignment delays us =(.
After that, while waiting for our movie, The Sorcerer's Apprentice to start on 4.30 p.m., we went for window shopping.
Pei Yi asked me to put on this dress of Nichi.
We tried the same dress.
how is it?
nice?

*winks*

My messy hair of the Day

Looks a little bit of sexy
i like it but seems no occasion to wear on it

it really did shows body figure well, doesnt it?
Cost: RM 89.90

I got study, dear...
I wanna SCORE

Pick up a KOPIKO in Course Management Office one of the day and think of 'U' which like it very much.
i miss u



No comments:

Post a Comment