Friday, August 20, 2010

Pic...Pics

ear... 'U' know right?
I am so so so exciting about what I have bought today!
Thats why I am so eager to show pictures of them to 'U'.

Let these pictures do the talking...
DENG...DENg...DEng...Deng!

As 'U' know, I took BBQ Plaza for lunch today right?
I pandaily take all of the wet tissue home as Pei Yi and Jasmin didn't use them and they are charged inside the bill...
fyi, the wet tissues are damn useful
i always use them to wipe table, heels and more
*keke

climax
The basic I bought for Jaspal, quite branded one which is originally RM 45.00, after less 60%, it is only RM 18.00.
OMG!!! What a CHEAP DEAL!
I really cannot stand it, a must buy.
Somemore, the quality is like... all said super duper comfy.
This singlet makes me happy the whole day...

All in All
The DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment