Thursday, August 12, 2010

rAndOm for 'U'

'U' must be wondering what picture is this...
rite?

It is a newspaper cutting I captured one fine day.
Look carefully...
hmmm...
ZOOM to let you read it!
It is about... understand?
Next time, you should let me "da ban da ban" when we go out, k?
Don't say good enough le, no need make up =(
^^

Spotted dogs in Monash campus @.@ one of the day.
Guess they belong to Policemen who wants to perform some tricks :)


I know 'U' like dogs.
I like this brown one, he is cute...
mis Gou Gou

I think 'U' saw this picture already...I sent 'U'.

What I dabao that day, Chicken Rice.
I asked for soup as well... RM 5, expensive
It used to be RM 4 only =(
I bought a big one so all of us can eat, kupitnya~

haha ^^
Actually my sisters got their lunch, they eat Lo Mai Kai.
Just me and maid haven't too ours.
Me and sisters share meals among ourselveks.


Newspaper is a Must Read nowadays...read while taking lunch.

Pale pale de M3

Evian Spring Water makes me awake ^^
like commercial ad :p
wakaka

Drink tones of water everyday, I did ;)
believe me

What I cooked today for lunch...
Choi Po Jin Dan
yucks...the Choi Po sweet one
Mummy buy wrong le, should buy salted one :(

Fried Choi Sam

Canned Choi Sam
Overall, can eat...
JUST THAT
Sophia's porridge like glue ={

Nice car ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment