Friday, June 26, 2009

COUNTdown Birthday...

Haha...
I want learn June le, countdowning ownself de bithday...
EM-->
Let me count...
1
2
3
4
5
Still got 5 days 'jiu shi' le.
'Shi' what?
My BIRTHDAY lo!!!
Don't know why this year got an extra lonely de birthday feeling...
Maybe not used to it ba ^.^
Not use to no bf...
Because there is no a SURE surprise for me.
Perhaps this world have no SURE de thing at all...
Human will change-->
ATTITUDE
PERSONALITY APPEARANCE
EvErYtHiNg
I just learn it... WELL

Ok talk about present...
I bought myself this-->
Of cause through my mummy de support.
I mean credit support-->money.
Haha...
I spend bout RM 200 plus here with credit card...
I told my mum treat them as my birthday present months ago.
Got blouses, dresses, comb and more...
Ah, got one more WHITE high heel shoe-->
Aiks, no take dao picture tim...
Nevermind la, next time...
But then today-->
It hurts with abit scatches...
So 'sam tong' because it is still new for me.
=.='
So SAD
But then...think of the positive side, it will also spoil one day de ma.
Then can buy NEW one lo...
Haha
I wore most of them already...
No more new things to wear le...
Have to save money for coming vacations so -->
GAN LAY YEE, control your buying urge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment