Sunday, June 21, 2009

Night to day out on 12-13/6/09

Haha...
While I feel really bad cannot partying together in Jo Jin de Birthday BBQ party, the next day really something good happen to me...
On Friday, after I finished my second paper-->
I took a good nap in the afternoon.
At NIGHT
HahaHa
HAPPY lol
Chia Lynn that gang call me out for Jo Jin another continuous de bithday celebration...
So good...Jo Jin de birthday.
Can party so many time...TOGETHER
Haha
Chia Lynn them so good come fetch me at Sg. Long.
Although they don't know the way...=.='
They use GPRS and finally found the way near my house de petrol station and I met them...
They come visit my house also...and...keep saying very big=.=
But actually NOT
Just wanna make fun of me...
Time to play lol!!!
We go buy a birthday cake for Jo Jin at the cake house near my house.
This is the one-->
Blow...blow...blow

We went Fun OK again...
Haha
Actually I propose that we go Langat Hill de...
New places...
But then most of the driver don't know the place and it's already quite late le.
Nevermind la...
Next time sure got chance de.
Don't know why I feel Fun OK become our 'yam cha' place le...
Hehe
We climb up the double decker bed and took picture.
Me...Wen Yun...Hui Shang
With the big big glass of birthday water!
Really scare the bed will fall because cannot support three of us de weight!
Luckily it didn't...

We again...

I took this picture at the lower side of the double decker bed de.

Me and Ah Mei

Why look so...? SERIOUS

See...
This couple ^.^
Muackzzz
'Xiao Gu'
Ah...I cannot tahan and end up laughing there.
Patrick, June and Chia Lynn
minum minum...

Feon.Yi Chia.June.Hui Shang.Hew Zhen.Patrick.
Chee Hoe.Jo Jin.Angeline.Chia Lynn
Group photo before leaving...
Aiks...
Jessie and Jason leave early so not in photo.
Haha...
This gang a... all not going to go home lol.
Still wanna continue playing so....
Me and Hew Zhen those stay at home one go back pack our clothes and wanna spent one night out!!!
Hooray!
We all meet at Hui Shang apartment.
Play Mafia, True/Dare, and chit chat until 6 something in the morning...
So happy...
All crazy one!
We get to know many secret lol...
Hor??? Chee Hoe?
David also come joining...
Until 7 like that, we go mamak for breakfast because all really feel hungry...
Too hyperactive in night le...so exausted
After that...
Me, Chia Lynn and David go sleep at Wen Yun's house...
Chee Hoe don't know why being left out so he go back his house to sleep...
Haha...NOOB
Hew Zhew go sleep at Patrick there...
Others all go back there own hostel...
We wash up le jiu prepare to sleep de...
But then...
Me and Chia Lynn chit chat until 10.30 in the morning only sleep...
Too many things to talk to my buddy le...
'Mou Fat' lol...
The David jiu curi curi dengar what we say lo...haha
Ya ma?
That day I only sleep for two hours leh...until 12.30

After bathing, in the afternoon, we plan to go Serdang to Chia Lynn's house.
Only David didn't go...
He want go back oi oi...
We go Serdang to find nice nice food for lunch.
Before that, I first time go visit Chia Lynn's house.
Wow...like istana lol
All yellow in colour de...
Haha
She say because her surname is 'Huang'.
Wong Chia Lynn
Cute one...

Nice leh???

Aiyo...
I thought of wanna bring Wen Yun and Chia Lynn for the delicious Yong Tau Fu de...
Mana tahu they move liao...
But I know where they move le...
Next time we go eat k?
We just drop by a restaurant and eat.
This meat very very nice lo...
Chia Lynn recommended de...
But =.= I forgotten it's name le?!
Haha...
After finish our meal, Chia Lynn sent me home.
Thats already the next day evening le...
I went home sleep and prepare to fight for the coming exam lo.
Jia You


No comments:

Post a Comment