Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy DADDIES day ^>^

All this while, I have been blogging past events.
But then, nevermind la...
Because got some pictures... thats why!!!
Say abit abit lo ^.^
Last Saturday was Fathers Day, we organise a party in my aunty's house.
My aunt prepares delicious nasi lemak with variety of spicy sambal...with sotong this and that.
Our family members loves sambal!!!
Chilis is what we eat daily, haha...
Got ayam goreng berempah also...^.^
My favourite!!! My aunt taught me how to fried it and what rempah to use also...
I think one day I should try on it...
We bought Pizza Hut there.
6 regular pizzas with different favorite de...
There are cakes and more...

After dinner, a MUST activity!
Karaoke...
Sing, we love singing very much!!!
Uncle Teck Siew singing his --> Chinese song.
Haha
All the DADDIES with cake.
After the dinner, before going back home...
My mum propose that we go Bangsar and see see "."
Because Edison Chen going to open a boutique --> JUICE there and we never been there before.
Bangsar quite a high class place...
Many pub and lounge there at night.
Finally... I know where is Bangsar Village le.
Chee Hoe, no need to bring le!
haha


No comments:

Post a Comment