Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I become a BAD girl that day @.@

Last Thursday, after I finish my final exam.
I think of wanna find something to do in the night...
Em...after I took a good nap!
For example...
Find friends 'yam cha'?
Haha
When I know that Chia Lynn that gang study at her Serdang house so I decided to so call PAY A VISIT --> Kacau them
Hehe
Since I finish my exam le... No la, really miss them de!!!
I told my dad: "Pa, I go out yam cha with friends a? Tommorow, I will follow you to work..."
After that, straight away drive out alone.
Highway to Serdang
I seldom drive through this road at night.
Don't know why... I feel the road at night look very beautiful de ^.^
Smooth and perhaps can speed?
Reach my 'gear' condominium...
Forgotten what is the condo' name le-->
"Zhong Zhi" very high class de la "."
1) Need to stop aside to register
2) Go in the lift need to use titi card de
3) Go in the house need to use thumbprint de
Visitor pass
I took 35, Chia Lynn took 34...
So "ngam"
I saw it because I park next to her car.
Hehe
Their messy table for study.
This girl like pretend lol...
Haha
Pretend taking notes and study pula@.@

Most of us watch televisyen, chit chat, online, and playing all those stupid games...
A for?
B for?
C for?

Until 12 plus, my mummy called and asked me go home le...
But then...
We keep dragging the time until 1 something
&
I really don't feel like going back home.
I just sent a sms to my mum and say not going home...

I got no reply from her...
I so happy can spent a night out lol.
Haha...

We play until 4 something...
Feel damn hungry and all girls go in the kitchen and cooked 4 Maggis
Must be wondering need so many people to cook ma?!
Haha...
Motherly feel de Jo Jin do most of the cooking-->
others just helping only .
Hehe

First time i cook so many maggi mee together.

Actually, they are trying to do maggi mee cheese...
Cheese???
I never try before what maggi mee cheese lol...
They say...
Chia Lynn's house de cheese all very very expensive de a!
Expensive than all those Cheesedale...
Haha
Very funny *.*

4 packets of maggi mee plus 3 pieces of cheese
into 2 bowl?

Hey!!!
Not fair la...
Jo Jin and Ah Mei one bowl?
The other four one bowl???
Ei...
Really not not fair!!!
We were all fighting for the cheese...
Damn tasty
haha
Next time I will be in their group...
MAKAN lol!!!
Chee Hoe, the only guy do all the washing job...
Noob

Aiyo... we were crazy!
Everytime together also sleep damn early in the morning de!!!
I sleep in 6 o'clock in the morning...
On the sofa ^.^
Note: I got change and wash up de o...
I am provided with clothes and wash up tools...
Haha...warm welcome leh?

The next morning get really big scolded from mummy lol...
A girl not going back home to sleep!!!
HOW DARE YOU!
Haha
Nevermind la, at least happy le one night!
Aiks
My dad also very unhappy because he don't know I didn't go home the whole night plus I promise going to work with him le...
Luckily, he never scold me...
Hehe
Good DADDY ever ^.^

When I wake up at 9 somethings in the morning and took this picture...
Actually, terperanjat...overslept for work.
Chia Lynn's condo view

Nice right?
The mines mining pool?

Condo swimming pool

After taken brunch with them...
Still don't want go work meh?
Wait to get scolded?!!!
Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment