Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jojin Jojin... Hapi Birthday YA!

Just got this picture from Feon...
We are trying on scaft...
Feon and Jo Jin end up buying both of them...
So so nice right?
Today de exam a okok la...
But I know I try my best le!
Ok, forget bout it later concentrate on tomorrow AFW 1000 examination jiu can le...
Haha...

After 12 a.m. today jiu shi our 'qing ai' de Jojin de birthday o...
Jo jin and me
Jo Jin... Happy Birthday ya
Must be very very extremely happy tonight o...
I know Chia Lynn they all sure make you happy until cry de lol...
You so 'ham bao'.
By the way, I will call you at 12 a.m. to wish you...
Sorry, can't be there lol exam really come in the wrong time...
HAIZxxxx
Haha...I only think of wanna go PLAY only
Me and Jojin cam whoring yesterday at Sunway Piramid' KITCHEN...

Wiuvit... She is cool in this post.
Sexy lady de feeling ^.^

I feel this picture...I look exactly like Chew Win
No wonder people do feel we look alike...
Haha

Random pose =.=

My face getting fatter and fatter le...
Sure because of I eat alot lo!!!

She looks nice in this blouse...
Damn got body SHAPE de



V

Ok, finish le...
Continue study k...LIYI
Jia you Jia you

No comments:

Post a Comment