Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little SIS de birthday "."

19/06/09
Is my little sister de birthday.
It falls on weekday so everyone was busying...
She keep conplaining everyone like "mou sam" at all de...
HAHA
Because me, this sister also haven't bought her any present yet...
But I will remember de, I will go buy de!
Aiyo, nevermind la...
More birthday to come, 10 years old only ma...
HEHE
I so bad...
My mum bought her a special cake worth RM 60 de...
SPECIAL o...
We celebrate by eating Sate?!
Ya...Sate

Happy Birthday
Min Min
Don't know your wish is it to get slim?
Haha...
I think not because she don't bother at all at this point of time!
Aiks...
Pity us worry for her...
The cake
It is actually a jelly made cake.
Special right?
So so cute?
But damn expensive @.@
Imagine you are paying RM 60 for jelly which are a very very cheap things...
So business-minded bakery?!

Me and my real "mei mei"
Did we look alike?


No comments:

Post a Comment