Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FINALLY...I realise the IMPORTANCE of HEALTH

So big :( hard to swallow la

All my medicines here

So So So crowded in the clinic-->
I waited for 1 hour plus
@.@
H1N1 spreads


Last night...go clinic again!



This is the second time for the duration of 3 days...



What the hell is happen to me???



So big size also always get sick? Really NO USE de...



'Mei you yong'






Went to the same clinic...



Luckily...not the same doctor!



haha-->



Really pai seh leh, see so many time de doctor!






After he examine...



Mild gastric plus food poisoning!



No wonder stomach so pain la!!!



SHIT






The weird things is that...



I didn't eat anything different from my family, how come I kena food poisoning leh???



Hmmm...



Moreover...only one time diarrhea nia!



Still stomach very pain.




I got so many medicine to eat leh...



Eat dao I also scare :(



Don't feel like eating also...



Blek...feel wanna vomit!






Today feel much more better than yesterday le.



At least not so pain le...but still stomach not very comfortable leh.



Hope it will get well soon la...



I want back my normal life--> what also don't want le.






By the way...



I feel I also quite 'GENG' de lo.



Hehe



Stomach pain like hell also can drive to clinic alone.



No wonder my ex said I getting more and more like Miss Independent le.



Only independent girl will be loved!






Jia you...LIYI






No comments:

Post a Comment