Thursday, August 27, 2009

'MORNING'

Morning, EVERYONE.
It's 4.20 a.m. now...
Normally I wake up around 5 a.m.--> this shows that I am not going to sleep le.
:(
I rather don't sleep than sleep le can't wake up.
Like today, OVERSLEPT!!!
Thats why miss le both Money and Capital Market(AFW1300) and ECW 1001 lectures.
That day somemore skip MKW 1120 lecture for Business Law (BTW 1200) assignment>.<
SAD neh...
Waste money lol
You know la...
MONASH wo-->MoneY eater "."
Do assignment...Do DO Do
Finish quite early, around 2 a.m. ba.
THEN, loitering around...
See this blog see that blog.
Don't know how to do footnote???
Luckily,'someone' here to help me...
Note to myself:-->NOW, I left,.,.
1. Go library find 3 reference books to do footnote and bibiography.
2. Print coversheet and fill it
3. Pass up BTW 1200 assignment
4. I think nothing much le ba??? Don't know o...can't think of any o. Because brain stucked!!!
'Someone' left me and sleep le.
No tam me somemore when i 'bo song'...
Sob Sob Sob
Haiz @.@
What am I talking about?
I damn blur now!
Aisk... watever la


Study a... Gan Lay Yee
Hardworking abit!!!
I tried finish everything leh... except for the 1,2&3
because...
I don't have reference books,
I don't have K drive,
I don't have the assignment box
WITH ME NOW!!!
I TRIED because 'someone' said why not finish it today leh if you can?
That why I try...

No comments:

Post a Comment