Saturday, August 29, 2009

What I DID? on the day?

What I DID? on the day?
On the day I didn't sleep at all?
Hmmm...
Haha...4 something in the morning!
Go take bath lo...
ThEn
Wear clothes lo...
ThEn
Playing make up there...
Ever since Jia Bing homecoming...
We go shopping together and buy fake eyelashes!
I never use it before.
Jia Bing says: You cannot buy those cheap cheap [RM 2 like tat]de fake eyelashes .
First, cannot use de! Tak tahan lama!
Second, look super duper fake!
She brought me to SaSa buy two pair of fake eyelashes for RM 16 plus...
Wow...damn expensive lol
SaSa pula
After, Jia Bing went Malacca and study le ho...
She became a make up expert le!
Knows everything about make up de!!!
She somemore taught me how to put on fake eyelashes leh...
HeheHe
Thanks o...'Hou Ji Mui'
Now, I know how to use le ^.^
Hey!!!
Put on fake eyelashes very tough de o...freshman can never do it!!!
Somemore o, I am kind of 'ben shou ben jiao' de!
I tried many many many times le...and this is the most SUCCESSFUL one -->
Still...
They look fake.
BUT
they make you have DOLLY EYES ^.^
Hmmm...
Long time didn't camwhoring le!
For the next few photos...
BEAR with ME k?
Cause will look abit 'zi lian' "."
-->
This photo I like MOST.
It shows Dolly EYES.
-->
Bleks
-->
Camwhoring until can caught the photo of me-->SNEEZING
Whether is cold recently @.@
No sleep pula @.@
Get COLD
-->
One last one ^.^

After...playing with the fake eyelashes, remove everything pula.
AND
Go Uni cause wanna pass up the Business law assignment.
After all...feel damn sleepy at old house.
Wanna fight for sofa to sleep with my sisters.
However, I lose!
Sob Sob Sob...
Two big sofa for two sisters.
Aiks...I never win fat sis de!
Nevermind, I go sleep in my car.
It is 6.30 in the morning, I drove out to 7-11 to buy reload card and breakfast.
I didn't took my breakfast at home cause saw bread and biscuit again.
SIEN!!!
I miss 7-11 fried bihun ^.^
I reached Uni at 7.20 like that...
Parking...
This time is the earliest le.
Get free The Sun newspaper at 7-11.
-->Thats my favourite bihun.

I remembered that...
When me and my two best friends tuition at Pusat Tuition Kasturi de time o...
We love eating this de
-->Cheap and Tasty
We bought it everytime having break ^.^
Missing that momment lol.
Miss you guys.

Having my breakfast and reading the free newspaper in car while waiting for 8o'clock.
Don't you think is the great idea?
Hmmm...
Nice!
Mana tahu...
After that, I sleep in the car until 9.30 a.m.
Hahaha...
Too tired le.
I think I won't wake up if the sun did't shine brightly on me.
Damn HOT weih. ^.^
Hmmm...
That day have some argument with him.
However, settled!
I will try my best to adapt to your way de...
I promised ^7^
The night o...
Mummy brought back some mooncake and Omochi
-->
Nice weih..
Green bean flavour
Haha
The one missing is I eat de...
Not need find le ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment