Saturday, August 29, 2009

YOGURT & sweet Breakfast?

^.^
Hihi... Everyone!
Whoa "." I damn happy lo, pass up the Business Law assignment le.
As if let go TONS and TONS of burden on shoulder.
Being so free this few days...loitering around only.
NOT STUDYING ^6^
Hmmm...
Now! I got time to blog le.
Let me share something...
YOGURT?
Breakfast?
Because of 'someone' o...I addicted to yogurt le!
Aiks... ADDICTED leh.
Before this I hate yogurt alot...feel like very geli 'jiang'.
Who knows?
'Belum try belum tahu, sudah try hari-hari mahu'
HaHAHa
Let him 'jiang zhong' le ^.^
I must have a cup of yogurt a day.
The stupid fellow wanna cut off his habit le wo? Why?...and...I just wanna start eating.
He eat so many cups a day until stomachache o...
You say la?! Got people so stupid de ma?
Hmmm^.^
He always says that I seduce him when I eat yogurt!!!
'dai sei'
For me o, yogurt damn expensive lo!
Go sapu at Jusco, about RM 1.70 like tat per cup.
Luckily, sometimes Jusco got promotion RM5.40 for four.

There are many brands for yogurt....
I only tried Dutch Lady and Marigold before.
I find that Ducth Lady is better ^.^ SMOOTHER
Eat le will feel 'xing fu' o...
I love APPLE flavour most!!!
Don't know leh...
Me and my sister also feel that things that made from apple taste wonderful de ^8^
Dutch Lady - Apple flavour
The BEST-->
my FAVOURITE
Mango flavour
From last monday, the duration when doing my Business Law assignment o...
Yogurt accompany me everyday!
One each day.
Laptop with yogurt

Sob Sob...
After I told my sister that yogurt is nice...
We fight for yogurt!...
Competitor increase le^.^
Aiks...regreted that I told her.
Haha...if not ALL MINE!!!
Hmmm...
This is the breakfast I prepared for 'someone' last Monday.
Although just normal breads with Rashberry jam la...
BUT I do it all by myself de leh!!! @.@
Normally, my kakak do all the breakfast for me de...but for this I do it myself o...
Seriously...
You so 'da pai'
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment