Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gift from 'someone'

Hmmm...
I have changed the song in Mixpod-->
From "Better in Time" to "Lucky"
From "Will Be Better" to "BEING better"
'Someone' will know the meaning.
Last last Wednesday, just got a gift from 'someone'.
ROSES
Nice right?
Red roses...
Hmm...
Since I broke up, this is the second time I got flowers.
Em...
BUT don't know why only THIS makes me happy.
All I can say is that-->
FINALLY
he do something that show me his love in action.
CONFESSION
I have never think of he will do this...
Because a NERD guy will never do that!
hehe
The 12 roses is the second gift from him.
The first gift was a song which he composed -->
for my BIRTHDAY
The lyrics of the song
今天是7月2号,静静在家里坐好,想想如何是好 (因为)
今天是你的生日,你还在为那件事情,说我毫无浪情
浪漫好听的话我说不出口,就这样脱口伤了你的心
愚蠢笨蛋无脑是我,做些什么(祢补我的错),我反复想了又想

我错了,我真的错了,请你原谅我
我想说声对不起,请不要再生气
现在我想对你说生日快乐,天天快乐

花朵礼物我不送,你也不会要接受,(只因为)你我也不会很熟(但是)
我渐渐喜欢上你,脑子里一直在想你,心里有你的痕迹
对你的感觉,我尝试表白,可是我没得到命运的安排
你对我还是没有感觉,我明白,我真的很失败

我认了,我会一直等
等到你的心被打动
现在我只能说,我会等,我会等
He is a very talented guy, especially in music.
He named the song : Angeline
but I prefer to call it
'PRESENT'
All I wanna say is that:
I saw your improvement... not so nerd le o ^.^
Although you still always makes me angry, BUT I will still try my best to forgive you.
NOW
not only you miss me alone because I will also miss you le.
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment