Wednesday, May 9, 2012

080512

A normal day of myself. During study break...

#1
I've no idea why I look so much like a pregnant lady going to Yoga class. Hey, my legging quite expensive one; to be honest, not cheap :D
top, free, when I bought the other blouse. 
The whole look was supposed to add-on another flowing blouse. I simply leave it first because I'm just too warm. Didn't know it turned out to be 孕妇装?!
bottom, RM30 {if I'm not mistaken}, Uniqlo  
Told you, not cheap right? BUT it's super comfy, value for money. 
Follow me shopping sure no wrong ^^

#2
~Durian runtuh~
Pick RM 1 on the floor while helping mom to hung dry the clothes. Elder sis picked RM 2 {jealous} We guess they're from daddy's slacks. Rich man...
地上拾到宝,问天问地拿不到 ;p

#3 
My new weapon, better than Latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment