Saturday, May 26, 2012

USERNAME FOUND + HAUL

Finally~ My chosen username: angelinegan_ly. Come-come add me at Instagram and Twitter. HAHAHA

angelinegan_ly is my absolute privilege identity. It is super-hard to come by; I use quite some time to derive it.

Did some shopping today when accompanying Yichia for dinner tonight @ Sunway Piramid. Here's my haul...
Nichi is having SALES now. Most girl couldn't resist the word 'sales', so do I. These are what I've bought. Sexy boyfriend shirt for RM 23.95. Definitely value for money because it was RM 79.90 before 70% discount. I went it Nichi thinking that I could use my RM 10 voucher from CIMB; too bad it is not usable on promotional item. Still~ It was a good buy.

The small object on top of the shirt is a tube winder. I shall do another special post just for it because it's  just awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment