Tuesday, May 29, 2012

280512

Hi there,

I'm here to conclude my day.

My blog has officially changed to angeline-gan.blogspot.com. I like this domain name; better than the  previous one because it makes me feel like I'm some sort of prisoner. You know... those with numbers as their identity. I don't know, I just have that kind of feeling. Remember o -.^ I will be blogging here from now on.

One more thing that really caught my attention was the FEEDJIT Life Traffic Feed. The outcome after I revamped my blog is so freaking impressive; I feel my blog become so international. This is because before this I used to lock my blog and it cannot be found in google and not under blogger list. Now from FEEDJIT, I saw so many foreigner reading it =D So goddamn happy because earlier I only have Malaysia, Singapore and the furthest Australia readers. HAHA The Australia readers are of cause my boyfriend and fellow cupcakes in Melbourne. (I call them cupcakes because they are very very sweet to me.)

Ohya, I just finished watching 小孩不坏; it is quite an awesome movie. However, I watched the pirated one on Youtube. I'm sorry to say that I don't really support 'copyright'.

Here I share you Part 1. Find the rest yourself...

Happy watching xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment