Monday, May 14, 2012

140512

P.S. The Campbell Clam Chowder is super- duper- salty.

For your information, I have a good night sleep yesterday from 10 - 12 PM. (@.@ more than 12 hours) Perhaps I'm just too tired due to not able to sleep well @ hometown the other night. 我念床 :(

My brunch
#1 
The 烧包 are from 华师缚@芙蓉烧包城;cold honey lemon, homemade. The boyfriend used to buy me 华师缚烧包 when he came back from his hometown - Seremban but I never think it is nice if it is to be compared to the one I normally eat - 奇美烧包. However this time the taste different, maybe I'm just way too hungry after more than 12 hours of foodless. Still 奇美烧包 better ;D

#2
I boil the New England Clam Chowder from Campbell because I've been craving for Clam Chowder for quite sometime since I last sip from a Western restaurant which I couldn't remember the name. BUT this Campbell one really put me down :-( It smells and tastes 腥,maybe they use un-fresh clam to manufacture can food like this. (disappointment)

#3 
Couldn't finish all them. 烧包 back into the container; Clam Chowder into the sink ;z

No comments:

Post a Comment