Monday, May 14, 2012

JOURNEY BACK

On our journey back from Malacca, daddy drop-by 芙蓉烧包城 because the majority of us proclaim that we never went there before. Here we are... a variety of huge signboards welcome us.

#1
Discuss on what to buy while queuing-up.

#2
I said: "Look here..."Sisters busy preparing themselves for camera.

#3
CHEESE

#4

#5

#6
The cashier aunty got irritated because I keep snapping pictures. I was just trying to capture the certificate of The Malaysian Book Of Records NOT you.

#7
Stop off @ Nilai R&R for their famous Nasi Lemak Bungkus. It costs RM 1.50 per packet. I took one and a half packet; the whole family took seven altogether. My conclusion: we ate a lot during high tea session.

#8
Haul of the day
I love 香饼 a.k.a 马蹄酥 lots. Testing over brands also my favourite. Sisters, the two packets are mine. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment