Monday, May 21, 2012

DEAR DIARY

How are y'all? 

I'm not so good over here :( You must be wondering why and here I am to justify...

Firstly, the ACCA examination is less the one month away from me. So frightening~ Don't you think so? Maybe I'm just not so well prepared yet :-( Having tons to read on, this is only one page of them.


Secondly, I was bitten by some unknown insect. Spot the two little red patch on my foot? Here are only two and the rest spread around my feet; they are goddamn itchy.


Let's talk about something HAPPY instead; those making my life interesting.


Have you seen these before? They are the Gan family new dishes. Momsie devised them :D Okay, I admit I don't know what the meat call but I know they are made of Sengkuang, pork and chicken meat. They meant to be eaten with the Lotus Leaf Bun. In Chinese, we call them 荷叶包。

This is how they are supposed to be eaten. Yummy~

Back in work before my day ends.

Much love, Angeline XD

No comments:

Post a Comment