Tuesday, May 15, 2012

YOU HAVE MY WORD

Mother's Day + 啊嬷 86th Birthday Bash

Let the pictures do the talking...
#1
Grand-daughter of honour

#2 

#3
Children of honour
Guess which one is my dad? (Hint: the most handsome among all.)

#4

#5 
The birthday cake was surprisingly delightful. How I wish I could find one of similar in KL :( Start craving for it like a pregnant lady already.

#6
All the attendees are close relatives. From here, you can see how big my family are. 
My grandmother have 10 children but not all of them were attending the celebration. Some of them are based oversea. 

#7

#8
6th Uncle & family

#9
Fellow photographers

#10
My dad a.k.a youngest son & the beloved mum

#11

#12 
She was the centre attraction of the night and always in our heart. 
Simply love the way she smiles.

#13

#14
Third generation collage, the list is non-exhaustive.

#15
3rd Uncle & family

#16
3rd Aunty & family

#17

#18 
Muacks ---> Grandma
I'm very into the photo editing recently. As you can see, I collage most of my photos.

#19

#20 
Birthday song on call

#21

#22

#23

#24 
The heat goes on till late night of 2 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment