Sunday, March 1, 2009

'SOMEONE'

Guess what... I really think writing blogs becoming my habit le...
I am going to write down everythings, every part and parcel of my life down since I don't know who to talk to... I really did feel very hurt, sad but who knows?
When I wake up at 11 a.m. today, my eyes were seriously swollen.
It is because there is a heavy downpour... Hehe
Crying still not too bad to me... Begging 'someone' not to leave me is the worst. But it seems doesn't work...
I quickly sms him straight after I woke up but it shows 'Sending Failed ... Message barred'
Aiks... Yesterday I used up all the credit calling him until is negative now... No more Talktime Advance available for me even I stupidly go and try.
I think of wanna use house phone to call him but even though I call what I can say? I really don't know what to say except saying 'I am out of credit'.
I also don't know what he will respond to me... Maybe just cruelly say alright.
I rather not going to call then getting a real bad respond.
When he talk so cruelly to me, my heart feel kind of pain. As is thousands of knife poking into my heart...
When I ask myself why things can get into this situation... I think no one can be blame except myself...
He NEEDS
~freedom
~friends
~dance
~studies
that I never think of wanna take those things away from him...
I am just trying to make him a better man and he start to hate me le.
Ah...I really don't know how to express my feelings.
Even I do tell him how I feel...I think there is no turning back le since a girl friend can become such irritating person for him.
There is no use even what I say...I only will increase his irritateness towards me.
Suan le la, I don't think I have the 'zi ge' to say anything anymore.
I gonna clean up the mess I have done yesterday-->
LUMPS of toilet paper I used to wipe tears and others.
Its quite disgusting right?
But I have listen to you de...I bring bottle of water to sleep every night, I drink plenty of water everyday.
Do you see my changes this 3 years? I really trying hard to change le...
Am I really that irritating that annoying ma? Till 'someone' really wanna dump me.
I think I really not a good GF.
Give me sometime k? I just need sometime to let you live you life...I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment