Monday, March 2, 2009

Break Up PEACEFULLY***

I sms with him last night...but as a friend no more GF anymore le because I agreed to break up le, in a peaceful way.
He says: 2 people together must be happy... If not happy, better break up to make each other happy...
If together back, he won't feel happy although I am happy with him, I don't wanna see him sad...
If break, I can see he will be very happy although I am sad bout it...
I make a decision, since it look like all my fault... I will do the sacrifice.
But at about 12 midnight, my phone out of credit again... Really feel like wanna kill the Digi people...
That makes me can't reply him anymore... I waited and waited so as to hope him call me and ask for the reason why I am not replying, although I know obviously it won't happen.
However, I still keep waiting stupidly, he sent me few message but I can't reply... What to do?
At last, he just tell me through sms he is going to sleep le...
But still I didn't wanna switch off my handphone which I normally used to do, hoping that miracles might happen to me.
Who knows? God maybe pity on this girl letting her to hear the voice she wanted to hear...
Though it doesn't happen...
After wait and wait and wait, I give up le... I switch off my phone and get into sleep
I don't used to sleep without hearing his voice... Obviously, I MISS HIM.
Know what... This time de break up, I didn't hate him at all
Yup, we break up once before for a month... However, we get back together at last.
That time, seriously I hate him, hate him like making fun of me, fooling my love, etc...
But now I didn't hate him... Maybe he talks to me a lot... Until I feel I am the cause for all this... Is all my fault!!!
CRYing, CRying and Crying...
I just tell myself that no matter what happen...no matter how sad I am...the earth is still rotating every second...
It won't stop because of me...time still pass...So, all I need to do is to 'jian qiang' abit!!!
Therefore, I just put aside all my feelings and hide it somewhere in a corner of my heart...
Lets concentrate on study...FUTURE more important ma...right?
Ya, whenever I break up, I don't feel like eating... Not that I purposely wanna do that...
It happens naturally... Last time break up even worst...
Even I am very hungry, the food is just right in front of me, I don't feel like eating...
Even I eat it, I just can't finish it because it is tasteless...
But now different... I eat also la... But not much...hehe
My today's breakfast
Although it don't look nice, but it's taste not bad lol...

Before going Uni, I went to 7-Eleven to reload my prepaid card... Digi system down!!!
On my way to Uni, is still the same... Traffic jam is everywhere in KL.
While I was driving, I saw the car in front me have a Spongebob at the back of his car...
I quickly take down the picture...
This is because I remember 'Someone' likes spongebob quite much de...
He likes to watch the cartoon of it too...
He can sings the song of the cartoon too...
Spongebob square pant...

No comments:

Post a Comment