Monday, March 9, 2009

My day since I decided to be STRONG...

Today is Monday...so called public holiday but is a hard day for me.
REALLY... Although I told myself I must be strong le, cannot live behind in the sadness anymore.
I try my best to put down all the LOVE but his image will still keep floating in my mind.
I still have the urge wanna sms him but I must CONTROL myself le...
Even I did what I get only will be the COLD respond or maybe NO respond or even HOT respond!
MUST!!! This is for my best friends, who because of me get scolded, who really 'wei le wo hao'...
Zhi Shan says: "Know le li yi so long, also never see her like that before de..."
I think I look terrible now... Really terrible!!! Like a begger, begging for NOTHING@.@
Thats why I am writing blog here rather than texting him...
Be STRONG, li yi...
U can do it de, it will be over very soon de...
Your day will be bright again one day...STAY STRONG



No comments:

Post a Comment