Monday, March 9, 2009

Appreciation to all my FRENS...

Is already midnight le...2.03 in the morning, just finish doing my presentation slide.
I actually don't feel like writing blog de but I have nothing to do since I don't feel sleepy at all .
I wish to take this opportunity to thanks some of my friends.
During my period of sadness, they really did give me all kind of support and advice.
They encourage me to stand up like a GIRL.
Friends... Maybe now, I still not yet achieve what you guys told me to do but I will keep "nu li" de.
I won't give up de!!! @.@ I will try not letting my eyes swallon le...
Appreciation ESPECIALLY to my 2 best friends ever...if I don't know you 2, really don't know where I am le...hehe
Whenever I chat with you guys, my heart will also have a sudden peace inside...won't feel sad le.
Thank you...zhi shan & jia ying
Somemore there are also some college friends like Jo Jin , Chia Lynn, Chee Hoe, Jonathan, Bowie, Jo Eee, Kah Chun, Wee Bang, Wei Long and etc....
THANKS for you guys de supports... I won't disappoint you de!



No comments:

Post a Comment