Monday, March 16, 2009

My day on NEW Monday

Today…as normal lo wake up in 5 something in the morning to prepare everything.
But today is special a bit…is school HOLIDAY.
Both of my sisters have holidays for one week BUT I don’t have it…
So pity…
However, think the other way round also good what…fast fast study, fast fast finish, fast fast GRADUATE, fast fast go work!!!
It seems like my everyday part of life have close relationship with him.
When this morning, I drive from Sg. Long to Connaught de time…
Saw a BUMP, a road bump… I straight away think of him because he told me before while driving see dao bump must brake de.
Somemore, the bump is the bump he said that the only road bump he saw that need not brake de because of its structure gua…SMOOTH only. Hehe
Talk about breakfast ba @.@
Today, I take my breakfast alone because all my sisters go continue their sleep le…
Haiz…so lonely o…
Seeà My breakfast

Got Xiang Bing, Dou Sha Bing, Nuan Gao (my favourite) and Milo.
The Nuan Gao got a bit different from pasar malam de but also nice...
All of them except Milo is bought from Pulau Ketam de…Cause my mum went there with her colleagues on weekend.
But I didn’t eat all la…I had Milo and one Xiang Bing only.
After finish my breakfast, I went to take my photostated book in the Photostat Shop…
But it haven’t open yet…so ‘bai zhou yi tang’
While on the way to Uni…I saw a car
THIS
I noticed it’s registration plat…WQH
It makes me remember of ‘someone’ again…
I quickly drive CLOSE to it and take a clear picture, luckily didn't knock on the car...too close le
It looks quite similar to his car…
Is Myvi EzI
Is WQH
But he is not DOUBLE PRO le la…no more P license le
At Uni also nothing special happen la…is just that I took my lunch at 10 because of come class crashes.
After I reach home about 4 something, I feel a bit hungry so have to eat Maggi lo…
Although he says don’t always eat cause no good de…but just can’t control.
After finish eating, bath, take my photostated book…My sis jiu come back from movie le.
She bought me a wafer…Its very nice
See...YUMMY

I think of wafer at Taylor’s College PJ campus de wafer also very nice de…
Don’t know when can eat it again because he says it moved le but I don’t know where is the place…
Last time, if I say wanna eat that he will surely buy for me de…
There are three places that their wafer are very nice…I mean for me ^.^
1. Taylor’s College PJ campus
2. Taylor’s University College Subang Jaya campus at Asia Café
3. Leisure Mall
This is the recommendation for those who like wafer too…
And their quality is always control and the same…haha
CONSISTENT…


No comments:

Post a Comment