Sunday, March 29, 2009

FRENS & QING Ming

FRENS
Sorry guys, have to put friends and Qing Ming together...
Haha...but I think no 'pantang' de la ho we still young what.
Really sorry...because I have no ideas what to write in title-->
So, ok la acceptable...lazy girl way of doing things.
Hehe...saw Chia Lynn and Wen Yun wrote something bout tat day I oso feel like want to write....
You guys make me 'sam yuk yuk' all the time.
Say dao this I jiu very geng lo...
The stupid Chee Hoe call me at 11.30 p.m. on Friday ask me go Fun O K yam cha wo...
Of course if with him alone I won't go but got Chia Lynn, Wen Yun and Lye Kuan...
ALL THe Buddies wo!!!
MUST Go...
Know what... Wei le buddies, I argue with my mum leh so as to go out midnight to yam cha.
Argue until...actually not really serious type la. Haha
Until I don't realise I didn't have my car with me... So have to drive Innova lo
Chee Hoe still say me so 'big' size drive so 'small' de car o!
Haiz.... Wei le you guys oni a
But we really have a good chat... gossip also of course
We are the last customer of Fun O K...until the waitress take the bill to us and ask us to pay first.
Too many things to talk about le since long we didn't gather along...
I reached home at 2 a.m. o...
Geng o... I actually dare to drive in the road of no one!

QING Ming
The day after I went back to my hometown...MALACCA
Is for Qing Ming festival, to pray our ancesstor on Sunday...
A nice one but nothing special since I did it every year...
Is really a good way to know our family history.
FOR THOSE who are YOUNG...
Must go back and 'shao mu' o...pay respect to your elder one.

No comments:

Post a Comment