Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy day...

Its been a few days that I didnt write blog...
Busying with the ETW 1000 assignment...one tough one
Last few day, I stay up quite late at Uni just to do the assignment with my friend.
It is an individual assignment but I have no ideas what to do, thats why need some discussion among friend.
Lee Chian help me alot... Haha although you give me wrong interpretation of the question and have to redo the whole thing.
Is already 7.30 at night but I can still is crowd in the library...
Library open till 9 p.m.
People there are damn hardworking
By the way, you can see some of them are like us rushing through assignment.
Hah, that day is Tuesday...Thursday is the due date
I think I still have the time to finish it...
YES, I finished it in time but the question are seriously COMPLICATED!!!
I hand it in at 1 p.m. on Thursday... happy to it cause before 5 p.m. what....HAha
Really tired after that day... Everyday sleep for 5 somethings hours only
At Thursday night, I sleep straight for 10 hours... CRAZY
HahaHa
This is my lunch for Tuesday...
'Man tou' with brinjal and egg
I knows it look not really nice but it taste good...
This picture is I took on one day
Is going to rain heavily...lightning and thunder everywhere...HORRIBLE
Same like the situation in the movie 'War of the World'
Hehe... I thought aliens are coming though!
SERIOUS
The night view of KL
Maybe because I seldom go out at night, stay at home most of the time...
When the Tuesday night, I leave Sunway at 8 something and drive home...
I noticed that the night view of KL is really charming.
Last but not least, after my group discussion today...
I just went home for lunch...nothing much to eat
Instant noodle...with added noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment