Monday, March 23, 2009

Quite FREAKY...

I was a perfectionist since young...people used to say so
SEE, whenever I start to do something...I must do it PERFECTLY
If not, I will start to feel uneasy (uncomfortable, restless, etc.)
Easily to know, even writing also I would like to start from the very beginning of my day till the very end.
BUT...this is not good!
I used to be the tortoise in doing everything...like being left out in the crowd
So, I must change myself ...EXCEL girl
Keep telling myself not to start with early in the morning which is nothing special happen also...
OK, back to the main point...
Today, something I feel really freaky happen to me...
I was in the comp-lab for ETW 1000 (Business and Economics Statistic) class.
While I was concentrating, I suddenly feel someone poking on my right hand side shoulder very hardly...
Obviously, abit pain la!
However, when I turn over to that way... There is no one!
Oh My God, that is not someone is something, something that I don't know what is that...
Hopefully, not the dirty type.
I was praying deeply inside because I feel quite scary and I am very sure that is not my illusion...
Suddenly, a Indian girl which I don't know her name but is my friend la come to me after a few second...
I think she is the one poke on my shoulder.
She just wanna ask me if she can copy my answer to her pendrive...
Me: Ya, sure...
Thank goodness... Is not that things...hehe
One more thing...
Let me show you my ETW 1000 textbook...

The words look like ants@.@ Must wear spectacles de
The thickness of my textbook.
This is the photocopy version la...but this is for one subject only.

No comments:

Post a Comment