Sunday, April 5, 2009

4 days in one row...

Thursday, 2/4/09
One of my cousin brother kena denggi o... Poor environment of hostel!
My sixth uncle and aunty come over my place to visit their son...
He is in Pantai Hospital Cheras... I didnt go visit him because quite busy of assignment.
His condition is not that serious... 2 days jiu recover le.
Haha can run le @.@
I was working on my assignment... MGW 1010
Tommorow is the due date le!!!
I work until 2 in the morning only sleep lol...luckily tommorow no class only group discussion so can sleep later.
I left conclusion and reference lists for tommorow...
My relatives sleep at my place and my sis have to sleep with me...
She must sleep without light so-->
I have to do assignment with my dim table light @.@ somehow it looks romantic
{Romantic}??? This word is far far away from me...
Friday, 3/4/09
After all, wake up at 9 something la...jiu prepare to go Uni.
Going to finish my conclusion and reference list then jiu can PASS UP le...
Finally, I able to finish at 11 a.m.
Quite geng de...hahaha, at least not last minute ma rite?
Then have to wait for my other group members for discussion la...
Wait and wait and wait...they late @.@
Nevermindla...used to it le.
However, we get to use the issue of Mitshubishi on public transport in Japan... MGW 1010
After finish discussing, I went shopping alone in Sunway Piramid.
To shop for things... Dress for the dinner.
Dickson 'ben lai' promise wanna accompany de, but ffk tim...
But can't blame you la, cause I can't sms you earlier right?
So...go alone lol.
But is good also la...learn to be more independent.
Miss Independent have no one to rely on le...have to be tough le!
I am not worried to go alone but just scare of the car park...
You know... cases normally happen in car park de ma.
And somemore I have bad memory de car park where also always forget de always get lost and will very nervous de...
'Someone' taught me to take down the picture of the parking place so that I won't get lost.
Here is it...
You really taught me alot of things... I promise I will take care myself de and will independent de.
Em... I bought something la eventually... A dress and a scaft!!!
Haven finish buy de la... Next time go with friends buy again!
I saw two dresses really nice de but can't decide on which one to buy...
'Hao cai' Chee Hoe come over to Sunway Piramid to watch movie with friends and help me in it...
One is black dress...after discount RM 71
One is brown dress...no discount RM 79
Really like both of them, but after trying, Chee Hoe say brown one nicer o...
Then jiu buy brown one la...
Seriously la... I like the brown one better although more expensive but nevermind la
First time wo... must wear nice nice de if not 'dui bu qi zhi ji'
Babi Hoe somemore say why nowadays I so 'she de' already de???
Why? I very stingy de meh!!!
I replied a: " Now no bf le, no need buy present during valentine, birthday, aniversary, etc... Not use the money make myself happy abit lol! At least, make my heart feel better...

Saturday, 4/4/09
Wake up in the morning, after bath, my mum ask me eat breakfast...
Breakfast is 'chu cheong fan' plus one chicken essence soup...
My mum say saw me and my 2nd sis study until thin like monkey jiang must cook something for us to 'bu yi bu'...
So, she cooked chicken essence soup for both of us except for my fat little sis can't drink because she too too too healthy le...
At first, I don't wanna drink de... On top of it is all oil...
Yerr...
My mum say this is what keep you fat so have to drink...
FORCED to
chicken essence soup plus 'chu cheong fan'

Homemade chicken essence soup

After lunch, mummy say lets go The Mines shopping and see their latest renovation because her friend say looks very nice...
Then we went there but bought nothing just a slipper and batteries...
I don't like shopping there, is like all Indonesian kakak there...
Really don't like it...
The renovation a... normal only...
Not to say very nice...
The Mines car park is very similar with Sunway Piramid one...
Have the red and green light...maybe they are using same system.
Going to Dickson's Uni annual dinner at night...
Em... but I take quite a long time to 'da ban' lol
Somemore, my mum keep asking me to fix the computer then make me late...
Happy... because can wear new dress...HAHaha
Em...one of my friend told me that prom is boring...
Thats true but I get to see many things...
Nice ballroom...Pretty girls...Handsome guys...lighting...sound system
Not bad o...
Luckily, Dickson keep me accompany la-->
And get to know few people also...they are nice...
Let me recall their names...
Em...Belinda, Anthony, Voron and Andy
This is what I remember...
Anyway, thanks Dickson for the 'tix' and thats not cheap though... RM 125
Before back, get a chance to drop by M.O.S la
Dickson says M.O.S. stand for Minister Of Sound which I really don't know about it...
Haha... Just for 30 minutes I think... is like visiting someone else places...
Reached home at 1 then... bath and read till tired only sleep...
Let me show the dress that I bought...
Messy hair after home...



Ta da... Nice one

Sunday, 5/4/09
After wake up in the morning, mummy ask me how is the dinner last night wo...
I told her alot of pretty girls o...they wear till very nice...
My mum say then:"You sure the worst in dressing then..."
Aiks...maybe la sob sob!
Stupid Chee Hoe somemore say pull down more abit jiu are the prettiest le!
BLEK...really ham Sap lou la you like JOHN.

No comments:

Post a Comment